Research Development Specialist
As a Research Development Specialist for IPSR, Mad facilitates and administers research proposal development and submission on behalf of faculty affiliates and graduate students. He provides guidance to investigators on strategic approaches to funding calls based on guidelines and agency priorities. Likewise, they serve as a liaison between faculty and the KU Office of Research during the development and award/contract negotiation stages. In addition to supporting research development and proposal submission, he assists the research report development team with information/visual design and style creation.
B.A., Philosophy (minors in Political Science; Critical & Cultural Theory) with Honors & Honors Research Distinction, The Ohio State University, 2020.
- Assists faculty and research staff in identifying funding opportunities.
- Works directly with research teams to develop research proposal submissions.
- Liaises with KU Office of Research to facilitate internal review and ensure proposal compliance with university and agency guidelines.
- Develops design & styles for research report development.
- Produces visualizations, assets, etc. for research report development.
Links on this page: