Research Development and Administrative Specialist
The University of Kansas
1541 Lilac Lane, Blake 607
Lawrence, KS 66045-3129
Carolyn joined the Institute in July 2017.
B.A., English, La Salle University, 2007.
M.A., Humanities: Cultural Policy Studies, University of Chicago, 2008.
- Helps investigators and teams find research project funding and submit proposals for sponsored research.
- Serves as a liaison between investigators and KU Center for Research.
- Works with investigators to understand their research goals and priorities in order to identify funding opportunities and help plan future research.
- Provides administrative assistance to the director, assistant director, and IPSR staff.
- Maintains grant files.
- Manages and provides support for conferences, workshops, and other events.
- Manages activities related to public relations, IPSR marketing, and social media.