Search Kansas Data for reports available by:
- City by Name or
- City from County Map or List
- Search for county by city name (ResourceNet)
- Unified School District (2010 data only)
American Community SurveyThe American Community Survey (ACS) is an ongoing survey by the U.S. Census Bureau that provides vital information on a yearly basis about our nation and its people. Through the ACS, we know more about jobs and occupations, educational attainment, veterans, whether people own or rent their home, and other topics. Public officials, planners, and entrepreneurs use this information to assess the past and plan the future. Check out this interactive map or visit the Census Bureau's ACS page for more information.
Visit our 2020 Census page for information about the Census and why it is important to you!
County Profile Reports
Economic Data Summary
- Brief reports containing graphs and tables for each county for the following data items: Population, Per Capita Income, Labor Force, and Employment by Select Industry.
County Profile Reports (formerly known as KCCED Profiles)
- Reports containing graphs and tables for each county for over 100 data items selected from the Kansas Statistical Abstract. (Updated December 21, 2017)
Design Your Own... |
Kansas Statistical AbstractKansas Statistical Abstract Enhanced Online Edition.
Kansas Regional Data PortalThe Kansas Regional Data Portal was developed in collaboration with the Kansas Association of Regional Development Organizations (KARDO) for easier access to key indicators for Kansas regions. Easier access to data gives regions more time to analyze the strengths and opportunities of the region and develop data-driven goals and objectives.
Tables and Population Pyramids
- 2010-2017 Population Pyramids by 5-Year Age Group and Gender, by County
Interactive graph allows selection of year and county. Note: Male population expressed as a negative for graphing purposes only.
- 2009 Estimated
Population by Single Year of Age by Gender.
Includes animated population pyramids 2000-2009.
Single Year of Age by Gender Tables and Pyramids. Includes animated
population pyramids using 1980, 1990, and 2000 Census data.
- 1999 Estimated
Population by Single Year of Age by Gender. Includes animated population
- 1990 Tables and Pyramids are also available.
- 1990 Census of Population and Housing
- Reports containing population and housing figures on state, county, and city levels.
SAS Information and PresentationsThe Examples of Connecting SAS to WWW have been moved to a new page.
SAS Presentations by IPSR Staff
Other Kansas Data Resources
- Data USA
- The most comprehensive visualization of U.S. public data. Data available for states, counties, metro areas, places, and PUMAs.
National Historical Geographic Information System (NHGIS)
- The National Historical Geographic Information System (NHGIS) provides population, housing, agricultural, and economic data, along with GIS-compatible boundary files, for geographic units in the United States from 1790 to the present.
U.S. Census Bureau
Integrated Public Use Microdata Series (IPUMS)
- Census microdata for social and economic research hosted by the University of Minnesota.
Indiana - USA Counties IN Profiles
- Web application offers population, housing, labor, BLS Employment and Wages, and BEA Employment and Earnings, with the capability of comparing any two U.S. Counties.
Missouri State Data Center
- Missouri provides numerous web applications for users to easily view/download Census data.