|If you are located OUTSIDE the grey area shown here, we are offering a live online stream at no cost. Registration is required.|
All events will take place on Level 5 in the Kansas Union (1301 Jayhawk Blvd.) on the University of Kansas campus in Lawrence, Kansas. Please bring a sweater or jacket, as temperatures can be difficult to control in large rooms.
Get directions to Lawrence, Kansas including the University of Kansas.
Hourly Parking (Non-Garage Permit Holders/Visitors)Parking is available in the Mississippi Street Parking Garage to the north of the Kansas Union. The parking garage can be accessed from both Oread Avenue and Mississippi Street. Parking will cost $1.75 for the first hour and $1.50 for each additional hour.
- Pull slowly into the garage and find a place to park, avoiding reserved/service stalls and ADA/Limited mobility stalls unless you have a valid placard. The fourth floor of the Mississippi Street Parking Garage has a covered walkway that connects to the second floor of the Kansas Union.
- Take a picture of your license plate, or write your plate information down, and proceed to the pay station within 15 minutes of entering the garage to pre-pay for parking.
- Another option is to pre-pay for your parking time using the ParkMobile app. The Mississippi Street Parking Garage is Zone 3930.
- The KEPC is scheduled to last 6 hours. Depending on your arrival and departure times, you may want to pre-pay for 7 or more hours to prevent a ticket being issued.
- Payment can be made at pay stations with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card or with cash. Pay stations are unable to give change, so be sure to have exact change if paying cash. Pay stations can be found in the Mississippi Street Parking Garage in the southwest stair tower on levels 1, 4, and 5.
View a Google map showing parking and location information at the University of Kansas.
LawrenceThere are a number of options, in all price ranges, for local accommodations. The closest option to the Kansas Union is The Oread (hotel).
Visit Unmistakably Lawrence for a full list of all local accommodations.