Faculty Seed Grants Spring 2017
- Alexander C. Diener (Geography & Atmospheric Sciences) "Assessing Migration Resulting from Axial Development in Kazakhstan and Mongolia"
Faculty Seed Grants Spring 2016
- Jennifer Raff (Anthropology) "Testing Alternative Models of Native American Migration History with Ancient DNA"
- Abel Chikanda (Geography/African and African American Studies) "Assessing the Integration Outcomes of the African-Born Population in the United States"
Faculty Seed Grants Fall 2016
- Emily Rauscher (Sociology) "Going Places: Does Education Encourage Migration within the US?"
Graduate student grants
- Andrea Gómez Cervantes (PhD Program, Sociology) (Fall 2016) "Crossing Borders and (Il)Legality: Mixed-Status Immigrant Families" IMSCOE PhD Summer Workshop, Princeton University, August 2016
- Kathryn Vaggalis (PhD Program, American Studies) "Queer Brides and the Sanctity of Citizenship: The Construction of Heteronormativity in Early-Twentieth-Century Immigration Discourse" (Fall 2016)
- Amber Beasley (Master's Program, Global and International Studies) Migration With(out) Boundaries Conference Paper Presentation "New Nation, New Voice: The Advent of Female Refugee Resettlement Programs" (Fall 2016)
CMR co-sponsored events
- "Trans/forming Activist Media in the Americas" (contact person Joo Ok Kim, American Studies), October 2016
- Aminata Forna “From Root to Branch: Travels in the Footsteps of the Enslaved” November 10, 2016
(contact person: Elizabeth MacGonagle, History/African & African American Studies)